Shrimp Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce is probably the quickest cooked meal we could make. In less than 20 minutes!
It’s been my long-time favorite and I make it at least twice a month, usually for dinner. It is light, easy, simple, and tasty at the same time.
It can be a Gluten-free meal if preferred. Pescatarians would love it too.
7 oz or 200 g Angel hair / Capellini pasta (regular or Gluten-Free)
14 oz or 400 g Shrimps peeled, tail off
4 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp or 30 g butter
1 tsp olive oil
pinch of salt and black pepper
Boil water and add pasta.
Cook for 3-5 min or recommended time written on the box.
Add some salt at the end.
In the meantime melt butter and olive oil in the frying pan, saute crushed garlic, then add shrimps.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Steer for 5-6 minutes and add finely chopped fresh parsley. Remove from the stove.
Drain pasta and mix it with shrimp.
Serve it and enjoy.
Cooking and preparation time: 10-15 min.
If you like this Shrimp Pasta in Garlic Butter recipe please share it with other people that would appreciate it.
For more delicious easy dishes visit our Recipes section, FB page, or LinkedIn Showcase page.
I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. Many posts contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
Shrimp Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce
- 7 oz or 200 g Angel hair/Capellini pasta
- 14 oz or 400 g Shrimps peeled, tail off
- 4 cloves of garlic
- fresh parsley
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- olive oil
- Step 1 Boil water and add angel hair. Cook for 5-7 min or recommended time written on the box.
- Step 2 Add some salt at the end.
- Step 3 Melt butter and olive oil in the frying pan, saute crushed garlic, then add shrimps.
- Step 4 Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Step 5 Steer for 5-6 minutes and add finely chopped fresh parsley. Remove from the cooker.
- Step 6 Drain pasta and mix it with shrimps.